Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs) are commonly used in communities and labour camps to reduce the toxicity of sewage water, so that it can be reused for the purpose of irrigation.
To encourage this reuse of Treated Sewage Effluent (TSE) and treated water, Emvees provides the following services:
- Activated Sludge Process (ASP).
- Extended Aeration (EA).
- Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR).
- Submerged Aerated Fixed Film (SAFF).
- Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR).
Containerized sewage treatment plants are standard containers that have STPs installed inside. It is an effective method for transporting the entire waste water treatment system from one location to another, which is particularly useful for temporary camps and construction sites.
A packaged containerized plant incorporates primary treatment, biological treatment, settling, and tertiary treatment into a single container, depending on the capacity. For higher capacities, a separate container may be necessary for tertiary treatment.
- Mobile worker camps.
- Temporary industrial sites.
- Construction sites.
- Sites with spatial constraints (containers can be stacked).
- Temporary treatments while municipal plants are being upgraded.
- Municipal waste water treatment (permanent and temporary).
- Refugee camps.
- Military Camps.
- Offshore facilities.
Various configurations are possible – single containerized systems for smaller applications and modular containerized waste water treatment plants comprising multiple containers for larger applications. Though systems are available in standard models, we tailor solutions according to clients’ specifications. We also supply pump stations that pump collected waste water to the container plant.
Standard Container Sizes
- 20ft container.
- 40ft container.
- 20ft high cube container.
- 40ft high cube container.
- Improved and compact design.
- High quality products.
- Ease of operation & proper maintenance.
- Better performance with reduced operation cost
- Flexibility in design.
- Excellent after sales service & trouble shooting capabilities.