Ideal for use as drinking water, replacing bottled water
- 10″ Sediment Filter
- 10″ GAC Filter
- 10″ Carbon Block Filter
- Booster Pump (110/220 V, 50/60 Hz) RO Dow Chemical Membrane USA Made
- Post inline GAC Filter
- Taste & Odor Filter
- Mineral Filter
- Stand for the filtration Unit
- Storage Tank
- 4 Gal. Storage Tank*
- Tank Valve*
- Faucet Kit
- Feed Adapter Kit
- Drain Saddle
- Filter Wrench
- Tubing (color-coded)
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Stage 1: 5M Sediment Filter in a white housing with flat cap and ¼" FNPT connections.
- Stage 2: Carbon Block Cartridge in a white housing with flat cap and ¼" FNPT connections
- Stage 3: Carbon Block Cartridge in a white housing with flat cap and ¼” FNPT connections.
- Stage 4: AMI® Thin Film RO Membrane element in a white membrane housing with ⅛" FNPT connections.
- Stage 5: In-line GAC Filter for final polishing of taste and odor, ¼” quick connect in/out connections.
- Stage 6: The water runs through a UV disinfection system just before dispensing from the faucet for 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus & protozoan cysts.
Typical installation of an under -counter RO System
|RO 50||Replacement Filter Cartridge Kit for 5 Stage Home RO Systems|
Includes: (1) 5 Micron Sediment (2) 10 Micron Carbon Block and (1) GAC In-Line Post.Membrane sold separately.Recommended Change-Out Schedule: Filter Cartridges every 3 months; Membrane Elements every 3 Year.
|Replacement filter for 5 stage RO”|
|Replacement Membrane & Filters|
|Tank||Tank Valve||Feed Ball Valve|
|Filter Wrench||Housing Clip||Post Filter Clip|
|Tubing (500′ Roll)|
⦁ Blue: PE-08-BI-0500FB
⦁ Yellow: PE-08-BI-0500FY
⦁ Orange: PE-08-BI-0500FO
⦁ Black: PE-08-BI-0500FE
⦁ White: PE-08-BI-0500FW
|Turbing 500 roll|