Closed chilled water systems need to be dosed with nitrite- or molybdate-based corrosion inhibitors. These are necessary to prevent chilled water pipe corrosion. We provide the following range of specialty chemicals:
- Cleaning chemical – neutral pH cleaner for initial flushing
- Biocides to prevent bacterial fouling of the closed system
- Nitrite- and molybdate-based corrosion inhibitors.
Cooling towers require thorough and effective treatment using scale inhibitors, biocides, and dispersants.
We offer a comprehensive range of Cooling Water Treatment
- Cleaning chemical – neutral pH cleaner
- Scale/ Corrosion inhibitors
- Effective biocides for algae/ microbiological control
Proper maintenance of boiler water must be carried out by well-experienced personnel with seasoned knowledge of water chemistry and specialty chemical use.
Apart from this level of expertise, Emvees provides the following chemicals and equipment to prevent corrosion and scale formation in boiler tubes:
- Oxygen Scavenger (Sulfite/ DEHA)
- Sludge conditioner
- Alkalinity builder
- Condensate return line treatment
- Softener with resins for soft water production.
WANT US TO CALL YOU BACK?