The health and wellbeing of humanity are endangered by water contamination. Industries release large amounts of untreated wastewater into water bodies, resulting in widespread outbreaks of ailments and ecological deterioration. This untreated garbage released into the ecosystem is lethal to humanity since it contributes to a rise in freshwater shortage concerns for drinking and other purposes.
Due to the increasing scarcity of drinking water, it is high time to look for appropriate water management strategies. Many causes contribute to water shortages, the most prominent of which are increased freshwater usage, the decline of useable freshwater supplies, and inefficient management. Many people are unaware of the presence of the wastewater treatment sector. Sewage treatment plants in the UAE are gaining importance in this present situation.
Sewage treatment is the method of eliminating toxins from wastewater, which mostly consists of home sewage with some industrial wastewater thrown in for good measure. To reduce contamination and generate treated water that is safe to discharge into the surroundings, certain techniques are utilised.
Sewage treatment plant technologies include:
- MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor)
MBBR is a biological treatment that is quite productive. To enhance the quantity of microbes accessible to purifying water, the MBBR method uses floating plastic carriers (media) within the aeration tank.
- MBR (Membrane Bio Reactor)
A membrane bioreactor (MBR) is a wastewater treatment system that combines an integrated process such as micro- or ultra-filtration with a biological wastewater treatment. It is commonly applied in the treatment of industrial sector.
- Sequential Batch Reactors (SBR)
Sequential batch reactors (SBRs) are wastewater treatment tanks used in industry. SBR handles waste water in batches, such as sewage or waste from anaerobic digesters or biological treatment plants.
The following are the primary advantages and benefits of a sewage treatment plant (STP):
- Sewage treatment plants help to protect the environment from contamination.
- Plant setup is fast and easy, and it requires little servicing and maintenance.
- STP is a tried-and-true technique that delivers consistent results at all times.
- The building of a sewage treatment facility decreases environmental risks.
- STP meets the government’s pollution emission requirements and avoids a hefty fine.
- A sewage treatment facility can swiftly handle enormous volumes of sewage, which saves time.
Sewage and industrial waste are the two most common causes of water pollution. This issue is quickly expanding as a result of the growth in population and industries. As a result, freshwater supplies such as rivers, wells, and groundwater are diminishing, putting us in a dangerous scenario.
This is the moment for everyone to pause and do something worthwhile for the environment. This is where Emvees wastewater LLC enters the picture, working to preserve and recycle the water resources to tackle the issue.
Why Emvees Waste Water Treatment LLC?
- Improved and compact design
- High quality products
- Ease of operation & proper maintenance
- Better performance with reduced operation cost
- Flexibility in design
- Excellent after sales service & trouble shooting capabilities