WATER SOFTENER SYSTEMS
Hard water usage in different application may leads to clogging of pipes, damaging of heat exchangers, boilers and many other devices. Hard water also increases the lime scaling inside the pipe which in turn results in the blockage of pipe and reduction in efficiency of boilers and tanks.
Use of water softening systems will considerably increase the life span of pipe lines and also contributes to the improved working of boilers, heating system etc. Water Softeners remove positively charged ions that adds hardness to the water. Softeners are mainly designed to remove calcium(Ca2+) and magnesium(Mg2+) ions which are referred to as hardness minerals.
Emvees specialises in this segment, through its experienced Sales & Design engineers, who work specifically for the customer requirements.Our experienced staff have the expertise to install and commission the following range of water treatment products.
Automatic filtration systems – Sand & Carbon
- Automatic softener systems
- RO plants & UF plants
- De-ionisers – Semi-automatic & Automatic
- Mixed Bed (MB) resin columns for polishing
- Dosing pumps & Controllers.
Emvees also specialises in chemical treatment for HVAC systems – especially Chilled water systems & Cooling Tower treatment (Condensers), by providing the following services.
- Chilled water treatment chemicals
- Condenser/ Cooling Tower chemicals
- Boiler water treatment chemicals
- Automatic dosing systems for Chilled, Condenser & Boiler water treatment